POS replacement handbook for Omni-Channel retailers
This handbook provides checklists, practical advice and project management guidelines for procuring and deploying new Point of Sale systems. It is essential reading for retail and IT executives contemplating investments in new technology to address the demands of modern omni-channel retailing.
Topics covered include:
- What is POS?
- How to establish a business case for a replacement.
- How to define requirements for a new solution.
- Procuring software and hardware.
- Setting up and managing a POS replacement project.
- Integrating and deploying a new POS system.
- Integrated EFTPOS.
The document is product agnostic, and it’s free!
Please provide your details to download the handbook: